CoinKit Tipbot - July Proposal
1. General Project Information
Project Name: CoinKit Tipbot
Project Manager: ChekaZ
Coinkit Tipbot Integration
Dear Syscoin Community,
we are the team of the company Blockcurators GmbH from Germany and are seeking funds to integrate Syscoin into our CoinKit.
We offer a tipbot as a service with support for different communication platforms.
As soon as the integration is active, everyone can use the tipbot on twitter, discord, slack or telegram giving more exposure and visibility to syscoin.
In contrast to many other common tipbots, all of our transactions are on the blockchain (on-chain tipping) and our integration offers a variety of features. CoinKit directly uses the Blockchain technology and doesnt rely on databases for tipping as most tipbots do.
To view a demonstration of the many features which are available today, please visit our website https://coinkit.de/
We have already successfully integrated other crypto currencies like Binance Coin, Qtum, Digibyte, Nexus, Feathercoin, Bittube, Tezos or Trezarcoin and received only positive feedback so far.
Our Key advantages are:
- Support for many different Plattforms
- CoinKit as SMM Tool for Twitter with monetized Tweets and automated Giveaways
- Insurance on the Coins up to the proposal amount in USD, backed by a German insurance company
- Direct Support and Developer Contact
- Continous Development: Every hour of Development work benefits every Member of Coinkit
- We are growing rapidly thus you can expect rapid feature grow within the next years
- It’s a core Product not a Side Project so it won’t be abandoned anytime soon
- Audit is possible: You can get a list of all Accounts and a confirmation that the coins are still there any time
- Support for unlimited Users and Installations
- Extensive Documentation at our Wiki ( https://wiki.coinkit.de ) and with !tiphelp within CoinKit DMs on each social platform
Tipbot Feature summary:
- Integrated Platforms today: Slack, Discord, Telegram, Twitter
- Monetized Tweets and automated Giveaways on Twitter
- Common Tip commands like: !balance, !deposit, !tip
- Uncommon Tip commands like: !tip @channel, !coingiveaway
- Market/Coin informations with: !price and !convert
- Games included like ( Rock, Paper, Scissors ) - ( Slack only )
Relevant Link summary
We are fully transparent with the usage of our tool, we’ve set up a real-time Dashboard which tracks all activity. -> https://dashboard.coinkit.de
We would probably need around 2 weeks for the integration ( Integration + Testing ), when we see interest in this proposal and people are voting for it, we will start early and have it ready when the governance-cycle is done.
We have two Membership models for CoinKit:
Yearly payment: 6000$
Lifetime payment: 18800$
We would love to have the input of the community which model you would give preference.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us per Email: email@example.com or just give our bot a try on twitter ( @coinkit_ ).
3. Status RAG (Red, Amber, Green)
**RAG Status Guideline**
|Green:||Key milestones are met and critical path and delivery end date are not affected.||Cost variance is < 10% of lifetime cost.||No risk is reported Amber or Red.|
|Amber:||One or several key milestones cannot be met but critical path and delivery end date are not affected.||Cost variance is 10%-20% of lifetime cost.||At least one risk is reported as Amber and none is reported as Red.|
|Red:||One or several key milestones cannot be met. Critical path and delivery end date are affected.||Cost variance is >= 20% of lifetime cost.||At least one risk is reported as Red.|
4. Overall Status
5. Progress and Achievements Since Last Reporting Period
6000$ or 18800$ depends on Community preference