New Start Required Again

pls see

Just press enter for everthing

pls see
error(
what is it?

Just reboot and try again

Type sudo reboot
Wait a minute and login again and try sudo service syscoind stop && sleep 10 && sudo su -c 'syscoind -reindex' syscoin again

I did
What now?
how to check?

Pls help me
what to do next?

syscli getblockcount

root@syscoin4:~# syscli getblockcount

root@Sysberik:~# syscli getblockcount

That is now correct,so just start your Masternode from QT

When I type the commands:
syscli masternode status
and/or
syscli getblockcount

I get command not found. I successfully upgraded my masternode so I will assume I am on the correct block and version but please advise on how to use those commands.

Thanks John!

Ron

If you’re typing those commands in your QT wallet console, you don’t need the “syscli” part of the command. That is only needed if you’re typing it into your VPS in Putty

Thanks for your help. I am having issues with 2 of my nodes where they are saying restart required after upgrading to 4.1.3. I still cant get two of the three VPS to accept the commands above. It says command not found… Please advise, should I just wipe the VPS and start over?

For instance:

Your masternode configuration should now be completed and running as the syscoin user.
If you see MASTERNODE_SYNC_FINISHED return to Syscoin-Qt and start your node, otherwise check again.

bash: syscoin-cli: command not found

Check again? [Y/n]:

bash: syscoin-cli: command not found

Did you follow the advice given to the other users in this thread? The syscli commands should be working if you followed the masternode setup guide. For nodes that are in New Start Required you need to check the block count and reindex if it’s wrong.

I’ve run into the same problem actually while trying to figure out what you were dealing with. I’m checking for a solution now.

Thanks for the help. I guess I could wipe my VPS and start over? If there is a command for this I would try it.

It looks like it could be the operating system. Are you using Ubuntu 18.04 or 20.04? The script has been configured for 18.04

All 3 I have running at this time are “Ubuntu Server 18.x LTS 64-bit” 1 has been running no problem, the other two have been mostly not working, then started working for a few days at the end of July… Not sure if I need to change OS, please advise.

Thanks,
Ron