Syscoins don't arrive in my Spark wallet client

Hello! Thank you for your time in assisting! I bought some Syscoin for the first time yesterday. I downloaded the Spark wallet by following the link on Syscoin website. I sent Syscoin to wallet yesterday and it hasn’t arrived. This is my address sys1qa8stw7039g7yh6j86drr2zk34veqv28s7w4uya and is the hash 36c4885da3035675961ad3c553f6e5f7af413037c25f40445bb3d111b0db0818 . Please help!!

Hi!
No worries, your sys safely arrived in your address (see here).

Spark just hasn’t been updated to 4.1.3.
Please download Syscoin-Qt 4.1.3 and reindex as described in

You don’t need to delete anything.
And generally always make sure you have a backup of your wallet.dat :wink:

Thank you einalex. I’ll try this today. I have another question. It’s a newbie one so forgive me. Where on earth do I find my private key in the Spark wallet? I see no ability to generate one. I would like to have one in case updating my wallet goes bad. Thanks again!!

Uhm…I can’t run Spark on my system, so my knowledge is limited…but if you can find something called a “Console” or “Debug Console” in there, you should have access to a command called dumpprivkey that returns private keys for addresses you feed it. Try help dumpprivkey to learn how to use it and just help to find out what other commands there are.

Thank you for you help einalex!!

You probably do not need to dump your private key from Spark, you will most likely only get one of many addresses.

wallet.dat holds anywhere from 1 to thousands of private keys.

Every time you send a transaction, you get another change address.

It is best to just install Syscoin QT. It uses the same data folder and wallet.dat as Spark.