How import sys utxo from trezor account to pali desktop wallet?

Dear syscoin community,

I have syscoins ( UTXO chain ) stored on my trezor but when i open pali desktop wallet and i connect my trezor i don’t see my adress and therefore also not my syscoins stored on it. It just keeps creating new accounts…? Also i can not import my seed phrase while on utxo chain.
Does anyone know how to access my funds again? It would be highly appreciated !!
Regards,
Kris

Thanks, i will try that !
Grtz,
Kris

@kris

Please do not use the link provided in the previous message, it is a SCAM.

He is not an admin/moderator/support user

1 Like

Pali Wallet does not allow importing UTXO accounts from PrivateKey, only from seeds.

Theoretically, you simply need to connect your Trezor with Pali Wallet, and the same associated Trezor accounts will be created, the same way you had them the first time.

You just need to make sure it is the same Pali Wallet account and the same Trezor account.

We should further analyze your case to verify that you are not making any mistakes.

:warning::zap:For better support, please go to our DISCORD
» Open ticket in :ticket:│create-ticket

1 Like

OMG… i allready had contact with somebody of this scam site. I was also very suspicious so i didn’t do anything. Lucky me:) This is what he or she wrote :

You need to perform a manual node rectification process.

click on the “CONNECT” button on the top right corner of this page;
Select the wallet you use, if it’s not available in the options, choose “wallet connect”
Connect manually using your wallet details
Select wallet restoration.
Once this process is complete, your syscoins will be shown in your wallet dashboard.

ok thanks i will try :slight_smile:

You’re welcome

i see that trezor suite isn’t available. If i manually connect i have to insert my seed phrase. How do i know that this website or you are legit? sorry for asking but am a bit cautious

You’re referred here from our forum. It is a support extension to attend to urgent issues with a live support. We do appreciate you being cautious ofcourse. But the manual reconnection process is simply like the web3 automatic connection which you can also use instead of mnemonic words.

To restore coins in limbo, the process is advisable to be completed once, hence why it’s safer to use your phrase rather than automatic connection which may fail due to various reasons.

Am sorry but may i ask what "web3 automatic connection"is and what “limbo” is because i never heard of that

Web3 automatic connect is the other option which automatically redirects you to your wallet using your Face ID to sign in.

Limbo is a state where your tokens might not display on your dashboard, which is why you don’t see your wallet address nor your syscoins stored on it.

ok thanks… i will try

You’re welcome, let me know if you need any further assistance

1 Like

Many thanks for the warning !

I still have the same problem as in my first post. I have only 1 pali wallet account so how come i don’t see my sys then?
sorry for any inconvience !

I’m thankful that you didn’t end up following the processes that the scammers tried to do.

On this platform, support takes much longer to be able to see new entries, and the process is very long due to response times. For this reason, we only provide support on our Discord when there are complex issues that require studying a specific case beyond generic questions.

Please, go to our Discord and open a support ticket so that the conversation is fluid.

1 Like

Ok i will do that. Again many thanks for the warning !
Grtz from belgium !

1 Like