If your client is stuck syncing, there are a couple of things you can try in order to fix it.
- Make sure you have the latest version (currently 4.1.3)
- If this doesn’t get your client to sync, reindex the client: How to reindex a Syscoin client
- If reindexing still doesn’t help try the following:
- Stop the client
- Rename The Syscoin data directory
- Start the client again
- If it still doesn’t sync,
- stop the client
- delete the newly generated data directory
- start the client
- repeat these sub-steps as often as required. it will work at some point.
- After it synced,
- stop the client again
- copy your
masternode.confif you have masternodes), as well as the
walletsfolder from your initial data directory to the newly created one, replacing the generated files.
- start the client and enjoy the syscoin network.