Transfer between MM to MEXC

Hi Support,

I tried to transfer 298 SYS tokens (I bought more than a year ago) from Metamask to Mexc. I opted for a rollux adress on Mexc. Its now 3 hours ago and I haven’t recieved the tokens yet. Could you help me retrieve my funds, either on Mexc of Metamask.

Kind regards,

Hello,
If you had SYS for that long, you probably have them on the Syscoin NEVM chain.

MEXC does not support Syscoin NEVM, but rather Rollux.
Therefore, they will not appear in your account because you sent it to the wrong chain.

You will need to contact MEXC, explaining your situation, to see if they can have access to the NEVM Wallet where you have sent your funds.
__
:warning::zap:Please, for better support, please go to our DISCORD
» Open ticket in :ticket:│create-ticket

Ok thanks for your reply.

It seems that someone is trying to trick you into joining a fake Discord server with the intention of scamming you.

Unfortunately, these types of tactics are common online.

It’s essential to be cautious and not follow links sent via direct messages, especially if they come from unknown or unverified sources. In this case, it’s crucial to avoid joining any other Discord server than the official Syscoin one.

The official Syscoin server on Discord is the only safe place to receive support and engage with the community.
You can identify the official server using the provided link: Syscoin.
In this server, you’ll find legitimate support channels where you can open tickets to receive genuine help.

For your safety and protection, I strongly recommend avoiding following any suspicious links and only interacting in the official Syscoin server on Discord (Syscoin).