Update troubles

well, let me rephrase: I’m not sure why you want to try with an old version of Qt now, instead of trying what I suggested with the version of blockmarket that you have.

i understood that i should better use syscoin 3, reinstalling blockmarket

ah, no I was referring to the section about syscoin3 in the other topic. to point you to the correct path to the data directory.

it says wallet corrupted

i tried whit an older backup and now shows this, incoming payment, but i dont’ think it can sinc. it didnt’ ask me for the password, maybe it was before a previous updatewho again discontinued the system?

maybe, I never ran any blockmarket.
It can’t sync because there is no sys 3 network running.
You should be able to dump private keys by clicking
the lock, then on the >_ icon and then looking for the dumpprivkey command…

and then put it in syscoin 4?

shouldnt i do the dump method of the guide?

then import the dumpfile into sys 4, yes

not sure if the guide is accurate for this version of blockmarket, but you can try.
if something doesn’t add up, fall back to what I said above.

i found my syscoin!!! thanks for the huge support!!! Then, give me a short excuse to buy more :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi einalex,

I’m looking everywhere on syscoin wiki/support how to solve my issue. Maybe You will be able to help me.
By accident or my stupidity a opened wallet.dat instead of masternode.conf when I was creating masternode for syscoins. I didn’t made any backup and now the wallet is corrupted. Is there any possibility to recover private key from corrupted wallet.dat?