Stuck on a step to complete my masternode setup

when i resent the money to my masternode addres now i’m not getting a masternode ouput hash anymore

@johnp will sort you out. The instructions are clear and the masternode.conf tells you what everything is with examples but you’ve gotten off track somewhere.

Type the follow command into the QT debug console for your tx ID and output (usually a 0 or 1)

Masternode outputs

when i login into putty what is the login info?

getting this error message.

I have got 20 minutes, not sure why you cant follow the guide 100s have successfully

Show me a screenshot of your MN.conf file from the QT

Digital ocean will give you those details

i finally got my coins into the masternode section. what i’m having an issue with now is getting into putty

Skip this step ’ Specify an SSH Key If Needed’

getting this error what do i do ?

You can use the search icon at the top right to find answers BTW

walletpassphrase [mypassword] [60]
this is how the string should be typed corrected. i keep getting an error message

Leave off the brackets

still failing

so i input my address into the sys explorer says i only sent 99,999 but when i check the transaction id it says i sent the required amount. also to note i sent money several times today to legacy address so maybe thats why its short. any idea’s? what i should do next?

You need to send 100k exactly excluding the fee. This is done in coin control. You will need to make another 100k tx and update your masternode.conf

re did it
walllet is sync guess i’ll just keep re trying

finally got it too run. thanks for your help

1 Like